The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1198 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/26/06
Nice job. I love his first images when he can see. I'd love to see the expanded to include some of his encounters as a blind missionary.
10/27/06
Excellent! His time is always the best time. Good writing.
10/27/06
Well done - so many excellent lessons in this one.
10/28/06
Very, very nice! I enjoyed your writing very much. All In His Time is a wonderful lesson for all of us.
10/28/06
Good article. Sometimes He chooses those with infirmities to carry out His work 'All In His Time'. This fact helps unbelievers to come nearer to His truth. Good job.
10/30/06
good lesson on the fact that God can, will, and does use whoever will obey the call. Good job.
10/31/06
I loved his vision and I liked this story very much. Thanks so much for sharing this.
11/01/06
Well written and a nice treatment of Is. 6:8. This was a good read overall.
This is good. I like the fact that you had our Lord laughing. So often we think of him in a much more serious light. Thank you for sharing this.
Brilliant! This was quite wonderful to read, I enjoyed your portrayal and dialouge.
I found the beginning a little confusing, but once I caught on, I enjoyed this. I especially liked how God placed His finger on his lips to put His words into his mouth. :)
I loved ending to this story. It capturing your MC's joy with your good descriptions.
11/02/06
AHHH, Yes!!!! I see. Very nice job. God Bless.