The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1834 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed your "word pictures" and the entry was so interesting that I forgot I was on a faith writers site and was totally open to the lesson.
09/15/06
A wonderful lesson, indeed. Thanks for sharing your pain!
09/15/06
Funny how often writers, speakers and teachers almost stand back from an experience, observe it, thinking of how they can relate it in the future! A great connection between the illustration and the point of the devotional. yeggy
09/15/06
What amazing description you used - I loved the war analogy for the disease fighting, and you portrayed it exceptionally! What a wonderfully crafted piece, with an excellent lesson well taught.
A clear voice, excellent descriptive work and a neat lesson. God bless xx
09/18/06
Not only a nicely told story, but an added bit of education on certain caterpillars. Thanks for sharing.
Very interesting! Great story-telling of the incident, but also quite a powerful punch (lesson) at the end. Enjoyable, educational, and inspiring...good job!
Very interesting story, well told! Scary caterpillars!
Great story, which I was glad to see had a happy ending!
09/20/06
Excellent story. I enjoyed the comparison of the poison versus the body’s antibodies as a battle with troops and citadels. That was very effective. I also enjoyed your application.
09/21/06
This was extremely well told - I loved it and remembered the lesson for days afterwards. You ARE going to write that book, aren't you. That's not a question. How can you not?!