The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1984 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/20/06
Wow, this poem defies description--reading it was like being at the lakeshore, being washed over by wave upon wave of gentleness. I liked it a lot, the images were beautiful, and I also liked that it returned to the beginning. I only wonder if it was a bit too long--I'll admit that I started to skim toward the end. But it certainly was a lovely experience.
07/22/06
This poem felt like a dance. I love the pattern of using the 2nd line of each section to begin the next. I'm sure this was not an easy write, but a beautiful read! Great job!
07/22/06
Beautiful, hypnotic. I was a little disappointed because I didn't want it to end, but I guess it had to ...
07/22/06
You do realize this would be incredibly difficult to judge. There's no beginning, there's no end, it's not like anything else anyone could write because it's a MASTERPIECE! I did not want to finish it in one sitting 'cuz I was scared I'd miss something!!!! Good Grief how do yo write like this. I wouldn't even know where to start!
07/24/06
Wow! The reading was like watching a blank bare merry-go-round. But with each revolution a beautiful piece was added until it was fully arrayed in all its mesmerizing beauty. Well done.
07/25/06
I tried to find my favorite line, and I only found they were each one magnificent.
WOW!!!!
07/25/06
Awesome .... Absolutely Awesome! Masterful ... Absolutely Awesome! Inspired ... Absolutely Awesome! Wow! Wow! Wow!
07/25/06
This demonstrates great talent, combined with anointing and a submitted soul. This was GREAT. (I think that was my first GREAT this week.)
It was like walking through a garden in full bloom; one beautiful aroma after the next. I didn't want to leave.
God Bless!!!!!
07/25/06
Wow - this was amazing!!!! Brilliant!
Thank-you for telling us to take our time while reading this.........Masterpiece! Double wow, no...triple. I felt like I was being washed ashore, pulled back out, washed ashore...it's simply amazing!
Beautiful, inspiring, wonderful. I loved it.
07/26/06
Amazing work!!!! BEAUTIFUL!
Another wow for you Brenda! I'm really enjoying the creative structure you've used here as well as your rich word choices. I agree with Jan. It is very much like waves of an ocean at the shore. So creative!!
I love your style of writing ,and the name of your entry is unique. Five stars. (:
I think you are in the wrong category. Anyone who writes like this is not an intermediate! Beautiful and imaginative.
I found the structure of this quite fascinating. Well done! I didn’t quite get what cotton candy had to do with anything, and I don’t agree with the theology that the Trinity was created (“Now Triune” --I believe all three parts have always been), but otherwise good job!