The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1470 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/08/06
Love the title. I had a little trouble making the connections at the beginning as to "who was doing what to whom" but maybe I'm just a little slow today. I think you might have wanted to say that: "His face contorted into that of a man …" but all in all, a good job.
02/09/06
Engaging and well-written. FYI: "fiancee" with 2 E's is a woman, with one E ("fiance") is a man. You have an interesting, easy-going style.
02/10/06
You have a very casual style of writing...very nice read! I understand that need to control!
Oh my, the conviction is starting to settle in on me. You perfectly described my struggle. I like your writing style, right up to the end with the rolls!
02/11/06
Aha! The trouble with having an FW for a S.S. friend is you have to look them in the eye on Sunday morning when you write a piece that has a grain of truth about yourself! ;) I'll be lookin at cha dear Terri S.S. friend! (this is really, really good by the way!)
02/12/06
The title caught me and the writing kept me reading. Good piece of writing all the way through.
02/13/06
I've never been a "Control Freak"(I think they call them)- so it's hard to relate. However, if the topic of "Complaining" ever comes up - I'd take the cake! I'm a Chronic Complainer! We all have faults that we take to God in prayer. Very well written and a delightful read!
Oh I feel this one from the tip of my toes to the top of my head! You fit me to a tee! Well written, Terri!
02/14/06
I just loved this Terri! You captured much of what women struggle with regarding control. Bravo! This article flows freely, and I loved it! Blessings to you! Valora