The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 634 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great essay!
This is a powerful sermon. I think it is easy to forget ministers are mere men just like us with more in-depth problems. It's easy to put them on a pedestal. Your piece reminds us that they too struggle and have needs. Have you prayed with your pastor lately? Take a look around. Is God nudging you to minister to your minister? Your words prompted me to do so. I hope I can make just a fraction of a difference in my minister"s life because you listen to the prompting of the Holy Spirit. God bless and thank you.
02/16/17
This is an imaginative and stirring essay. Is it born of personal experience? I have spoken with leadership teams before on Acts 6 but they seem to think it's an excuse for the pastor to be lazy. Your picture of the weary champion expresses the experience in very practical terms.
02/16/17
Congratulations on your 1st place winning entry in the Intermediate category, Jason.

A strong reminder to all the saints that more than pew sitting is required.
02/16/17
Inspiring! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on first place.
02/16/17
Jason, well written essay on the sate of the pastor ( teacher) that is his role.
Congratulations on first place
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 15 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
04/15/17
Truth be told! Well done and congratulations on your level win.