The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 599 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/04/15
I have never had an experience like you described, but when I feel God's presence it comforts me.
06/07/15
You have shown real skill in relating an experience that is difficult to capture in words - and earthing it with compassion for others instead of merely parading your own insights. Great job.
06/07/15
You did a great job in writing about what happened to you and how it changed your life. Well done.
I enjoyed reading this piece. You did a great job of painting out the little details that we all might miss on any given day, yet God never misses them, not one.
The perspective of looking at the world and its people as God sees them is a lofty thought, something we can do as we read the Scriptures and read the reminders He has given us to love our fellowman. You were blessed to see this so clearly.
The only suggestion I would make is to use human, instead of humanly, before dreams.
06/12/15
Congratulations on your 3rd place award. I enjoyed reading your experience of looking through God's eyes for a second time.
Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 19 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.