The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 895 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/17/14
Fascinating story and well done!
I enjoyed the setting and flavor of this story. This was a delight to read.
This is a beautifully written and intriguing story. An unusual but great way to illustrate the topic. Really enjoyed reading this, thank you.
07/19/14
Great story. Like the thought that sun and moon need each other according to God's design. Good read.
This is an interesting, well written story.

It shows how two different cultures can come together through Jesus.
07/21/14
What a heart warming way to deal with the topic. Well done. I could feel myself sitting there enjoying the silly moments and the serious moments.

You have a wonderful talent that will certainly go far. You won't stay long in this level. Keep up the good work. God Bless.
07/21/14
Very creative and well written.
07/21/14
Refreshing, different and simply uplifting in many ways.

Well done.

God bless~
07/21/14
Very nicely told. It's interesting that we often go to help what we consider "primitive" people, but it is sometimes us who learn from them.

Great job!
07/21/14
This brings the Biblical story of Mary and Martha to mind and the importance of balance.

Good, solid entry.

Blessings.
A delightful piece. You had me smiling with my heart and grinning with my face. Excellent!
07/23/14
I really enjoyed the creative way you expressed this weeks topic.

You are a masterful storyteller.
This analogy is beautiful. I found myself chuckling at the husband's antics. I would say it's that y chromosome, but I like the description of the moon and sun much better.

I noticed some tiny things that would benefit from having a good proofreader. Take this line: Johma smiles after he speaks and looks at me puffed up and proud.
I'm not sure if Johma is puffed and proud or if it is the MC. A carefully placed comma or a slight restructuring would help that.

I think your message is a wonderful one. You took me to another part of the world and made me feel like I was almost right there with your delightful characters.
Congratulations! Happy Dance!
Thank you so much everyone for your wonderful reviews and critiques. I truly appreciate it and take it to heart.
07/24/14
Congrats!

God bless~
07/24/14
Congratulations! Celebrate!

Wing His Words
07/25/14
Yay and congratulations on your level win!
07/26/14
Congratulations on your EC place. I really enjoyed your story and your creative take on the topic. Well done!