The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 796 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/24/14
Very nice piece and powerfully written. Fears invoked with the flaming imagery are met with the introduction of the Savior's mediation between God and man. The story has a beginning, a middle, and a happy ending. Good job - keep writing.
01/25/14
Interesting and well written story!


God bless~
A fitting title for an interesting story. One suggestion: putting space between paragraphs will make for easier reading. Well done.
01/29/14
Great take on the topic and very creative. I like the way you start off, giving needed background information in the beginning, then moving to the father's prayer, which serves as a pivotal bridge between the visible gap everyone sees on the surface and the spiritual gap that only Jesus can fill.

Excellent job, very well done.
01/30/14
Congrats!!!

God bless~
Wow! I was amazed at winning this award. May God receive the glory and use the words to touch someone, somewhere, and to further HIS kingdom! Thank you all for your comments and congrats!
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 21 overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)
Wow this is an amazing story. I really liked the ending. You did a great job.