The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1522 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/29/13
Good message for this particular time in our lives...we are so in the last days. Beware of the false prophets and the false charismatic leaders...excellent story, excellent writing, and excellent message!

God bless~
This was a great message, with a warning that we all need.
Wow you nailed the topic. The world is a scary place these days and many con Christians, but if we pray and keep God number one, we will not fail. Great job. I appreciate you being honest in hopes of stopping someone else get hurt. God bless.
12/01/13
Thanks for the powerful message here, written beautifully sad. Yes, people who say they are Christians are not always so. You really have to look at their hearts to see what they are about.

Excellent once again, your story telling.
12/04/13
Good testimony of how easily we can be deceived into following a man instead of God. Well on topic. Thank you for sharing.
12/05/13
Congrats! God bless~
12/05/13
This is excellent writing with an excellent, worthy and timely message. I'm so happy to see it in EC. Congratulations. A well deserved win.
12/06/13
Congratulations on producing such an incisive and comprehensive entry; and having it recognised with an EC.
12/16/13
Very compelling way of introducing this warning from scripture in a timeless, relevant, and personal (I'm assuming) way. Well done!