The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1230 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/29/13
Excellent writing. God chose you for a job that few can do. You are an incredibly strong person. I cannot begin to imagine how you handle these moments, but you do with God in your corner.

Thanks for sharing your story and for giving us all the opportunity to glimpse into the lives of individuals coping with this disorder.

God bless you~
Thanks for sharing, you are a gifted writer.
Wow what a powerful story. It has a lot of depth to it. There's the obvious message of teaching our kids from the message that the best we can do for our kids is pray. I worried about my son. I had such a hard time getting through to him, but now he is getting his Masters in Divinity and soon will be a United Methodist minister. Keep praying and writing!
12/04/13
Great job relating the frustrations and feelings of an epic reality. Your prayers and diligent love will eventually produce results. Good entry.
12/05/13
Congrats! God bless~
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. This piece really touched my heart the first time I read it and I'm delighted to read it again.
12/05/13
This is certainly unique for this weeks topic. I think this must be a true story and I clearly see the need to pray often. How else would you cope, living daily with the monsters within your daughter, and a second child? Congratulations on your EC win. Well deserved!
12/15/13
Thank you for delivering up your own struggles with us in this unique topic addressing testimony. Really great job!