The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 884 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/29/13
Wow - excellent job with this entry. You've written a story with a profound commentary attached to every word and nuance.

A person that is anointed by the Lord doesn't necessarily have to have all the "letters" after his name...the most important thing is his presence, his soul and preaching the TRUTH and nothing more.

The wife warned the Deacon and it came to pass. A good reminder for so many that are impressed with "degrees" and "with status."

Fantastic job!

God Bless~
You did a great job on this. You nailed the topic and are really making people think. You are doing God's work and making a difference. Keep writing and God bless.
Beautifully written and has happened so many times...May God Bless you!
Beautifully written and has happened so many times...May God Bless you!
12/04/13
I was almost glad the robbery took place. An even worse scenario, would have been for the wolf to remain in the pulpit. Too often in our churches today, people will believe the credentials of the world, rather than the wisdom that the Spirit of God teaches. Your message is timeless. Great job.
12/05/13
Congrats! i thought this was an excellent entry!

God bless~
Congratulations!!! Happy Dance!!!