The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 812 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/14/13
Beautiful suggestions, sentiments and lovely message in your well written piece. Profound advice.

God bless~
11/16/13
You make it clear that even though we may not want to be in a fishbowl, others do look at us to see how a Christian behaves. Thank you for reminding us that everything we think do and say should bring God glory. Good job.
11/17/13
I am quite certain people look at me and say "and she claims to be a Christian" (in my own family, not a lot of Christians there) but I make it clear to them I am not and never will be perfect.

Yet, I often try a little to hard to be "Christianlike" around certain family members, but find it is better just to be what Christ wants me to be.

Love this well written article and most interesting article. Very sound advice, and I am listening.
11/17/13
I really like your take on the topic. The good and bad feedback from being on show and the bad made good by God. Well done!
I love this. It is unique and out of the box making the reader stop and think which is always a good thing!
Congratulations on ranking 2nd in your level and 12 overall! (You can find the highest rankings on the message board.)
11/25/13
Congrats! God bless~