The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1010 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Perfectly on topic! I love how you tied in the verses. It is good to be reminded that we are never as alone as we sometimes feel we are.
11/14/13
Simply fabulous in content and delivery, and the message was powerful.

God bless~
This is a great message. You do a nice job of backing it up with Bible verses. You really didn't need to mention the fish in the bowl because you nailed the topic, and your piece would be even stronger without that reference. You did a nice job of summing it all up in the end too.
11/16/13
What a wonderful article! Excellent points and the Scripture references flowed beautifully throughout the text.

I must admit, when I read the title, "Naked!" I was expecting some sort of embarrassing anecdote . . . so pleased to be wrong (wouldn't wish that on anyone), but it certainly would have made for an awesome intro! :-)

Well done on a wonderful entry. Blessings, Helen.
11/18/13
Awesome article. I choose to read this one because of the title, but continued to read it because of the content. The verses flowed perfectly throughout your piece. Great job.
11/19/13
Great message in this. There are lots of interesting tidbits we would all do well to read. This would make an excellent devotional.
Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 24 overall! (You can find the highest rankings on the message board.)
Happy Dance!!
11/25/13
Congrats! God bless~