The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 729 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
We tend to think that our lives are so important, and what we will do will matter forever, but as you pointed out, that isn't the case. We will be forgotten for what we do on earth. That is one more reason why we should be laying up treasures in heaven, where they will not be forgotten, and where they will last for eternity. Thank you for this thought provoking entry.
Wow this is a powerful devotion. At first my heart sunk and I could hear my inner voice scream I don't want to be forgotten. But then, as if you could hear my words, your next sentence filled me with hope and reminded me that Jesus will never forget me. This is a great devotion with a message that sets the reader straight yet doesn't come off as preachy or sanctimonious. You did a great job of tackling the topic in a unique and interesting way while still delivering a powerful message. Great job.
You really grabbed my attention by letting me know how quickly I'm going to be forgotten! But your words are very true and well worth contemplating. Thank you for this encouraging and motivating message.
12/05/12
A great message and a great article! Excellent writing!

God Bless, Lynn
12/05/12
Lovely and powerful devotion with a wonderful message. Good job with this piece. Thanks. God bless~
A wonderfully powerful devotion - it is but a moment that certains out place in eternity. Well done.
12/06/12
Congrats! God bless~
Congratulations on your first place ribbon and for ranking 18 overall!
12/09/12
Congratulations on your winning entry. You wrote a beautiful devotional with a lot of insight.