The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1239 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I'm still laughing now. This is so hysterical. The fact that it really happened makes it even funnier! I do love it though and can appreciate your mortification and am thankful that women don't have to wear them now (unless they are on a swim team--it is funny watching my girls try to get all of their hair into it. My one daughter always needed someone to help her.) You did a fantastic job on this one. :)
10/11/12
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I loved this. Great job, so well written, and hysterically funny. Thanks.

God bless~
I've heard similar experiences, your story really is hilarious! Funny how brave we are when we don't realize what's really happening!
Nicely written.
10/12/12
Now days a lot of people out there wouldnt give that a second thought, but in the 60's (I was there) Stephanie might as well have taken her clothes off!...I laughed so hard at this one. Great job!
10/15/12
Very funny (and for Stephanie, EMBARRASSING) story! Sometimes the funniest things are the true-life ones that horrify us at the time, but make us laugh later! Nice job telling this!
10/15/12
This is a very funny story. Your descriptions of the characters and their movements were very well written, and I could picture the husband so tired, sinking into his chair, and his wife's excitement at everything she saw. Good job.

God bless!
10/16/12
Yes, this is very funny. But as a hopefully sensitive male of equally hopefully sensitive vintage - it may be safest for me to not try to explain why :-)
10/16/12
Glad to see you here...once again, a great read! Loved it.
10/16/12
Great story, well written and definately on topic. Good job.
10/18/12
This was well written and funny. Keep it up.
10/18/12
Hey, hey, hey!! Told you to move up....Congrats! So happy for you girl....

God Bless, Lynn
10/18/12
Fabulous, funny and a bit fruity-
Well done and Congratulations!
10/19/12
Congrats and God Bless~