The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 870 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/13/12
hhaahahahahahahaha. What an adorable entry. This rings true for many younsters about "pinching adults." I used to have a relative that did that all the time to me. So I can relate.

Good job with this spot on topic piece. God bless~
What an adorable entry. I can so relate to those ladies who love to pinch precious tots little cheeks.
This is such a sweet story. I love how big brother protected little brother. Now maybe tomorrow he might be found teasing him with a fake snake but today he was protective and I thought it was adorable and realistic.

I will admit, I'm a tad impatient and while I suspected I'd learn what wadies that pinch were, I had to run through all kinds of bugs. I'd almost decided it was wasps when suddenly it downed on me that li'l ole ladies (Known as lol long before laugh out loud) can and do pinch cheeks. Perhaps I'm slow but maybe if you had spelled it way-dees I might have gotten it and not have distracted myself from this charming story.

The ending was perfect and brought the story full circle. I think you did a fabulous job of writing about church picnic in a clever and unique way. I've read lots of stories this week about church picnics but you attacked it from a fresh and fun angle.
07/19/12
Congratulations! God bless~
Congratulations! Happy Dance!