The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1024 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This has A lovely rhythm to it The words just roll off my tongue. Nice job.
05/25/12
Beautiful flow, lovely words, and powerful meaning. Great job. Thank you.

God bless~
I so agree with what you have written. Powerful and it flowed like a river. Thanks for sharing and God bless.
05/29/12
The title drew me in, and I was not disappointed. Lovely flow and rhythm. Loved your choice of words.

Well done.
05/30/12
I really enjoyed your poem and its message. Just one thought (and one that others may not agree with)- is there a reason for your line breaks? Would it work equally well to do it this way(eg):
...
where to place the blame.

for your wasted years and all those tears,
your fading dreams that disappeared,
your trust in things that you should fear
to help you find your way.

turn to tarot cards, to shooting stars
to tell...

But, well done regardless.
An unusual method of writing, but it does catch the attention. And it carries a strong message. Well done. God bless you.
05/30/12
Beautifully written, well done.
05/31/12
Congratulations!
05/31/12
I am always amazed at the possibilities when I come across a piece that is different. I lie you creative style and the truth it drives home.
~Cathy~
05/31/12
Congratulations on your winning article! Keep pursuing your dreams...

Wing His Words!
05/31/12
Congrats on your 1st place finish ... and for moving up to the Advanced level!
06/01/12
Congratulations on your win! Further to my earlier comments re line breaks - the experts, who are far more experienced, well-read and knowledgable than I am like the way you've done it. (And I did too but was just wondering about the 'why'.) So keep doing it that way and keep writing such inspirational poetry.
06/01/12
Congratulations! God Bless~
06/01/12
Congratulations on your EC and your #1 placing in level 2. Great job!