The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 892 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/12
Your words evoke visual images and heart-felt emotions. I like the way you describe your feelings and thoughts in short choppy sentences. I was drawn into your words all the way till the beautiful ashes and roses -strewn ending.
~Cathy~
04/28/12
Oh my - this was so powerful and filled with so many emotions on so many levels. Simply brilliant. It was painful to read, due to the sadness that crept in...but a harsh reality of what happens when a loved one gets ill. You managed to capture the emotional torment and anguish perfectly on paper.

Thank you for this story. If it was a true account, my sympathies. God Bless~
Wow. I have lost dearly loved as well; Your writing hit heart-home. Thank you for sharing...
Wow, I need to blink a few times to clear the tears from my eyes. You drew me in immediately and I felt my understanding match the pace of his not understanding. I could relate to much. Even though Alzheimer's hasn't impacted my life in this way, there were other parts of the piece to which I could relate. I have a death phobia that's been acting up lately. Though the fear here was one more of seperation, God still whispered in my ear and I was comforted by your words.
Congratulations! This is so emotionally gripping. The way you write really made me connect with what you felt.
Wondeful job.