The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 866 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/16/12
This was a truly outstanding story, and filled with depth of emotions...while providing insight into "Jesus" and His love.

God is there for us, trials, tribulations and good times as well. He isn't a God who wants "to smite" all who "sin" - or "throw His childen into fires" to bring wisdom. He saves His children, like his three Hebrew children- and so many others in the Bible.

Thank you for this - and may the Lord continue to give you the strenght and insight concerning your son.

God Bless you and your family~
This is truly a beautiful and tender story about our precious Lord. He never leaves us and always hears our cries. This was truly beautifully written and very enjoyable to read. Thank you for sharing a heartwarming story. God bless you.
02/17/12
Thank you for a remarkable example of living by faith. God doesn't smite us, torment us or give us diseases to teach us things. I praise God to hear that your son is walking again. I praise Him even more for your testimony. Well written.
Well-written, clear, and a much needed reminder that God's heart is for us, and his mercy triumphs over judgement.
This was good. I think patience is the one the group leader should have warned against not wisdom.You defended your position very nicely.
I really like the thought you put into this story. It was a fresh approach on the topic.

Make sure when using dialog that you start a new paragraph for every time the speaker changes, even if it is just one word.

The fact that this is a true story has even more impact. I can't imagine the struggles you went through. I so appreciate you sharing your story.
02/23/12
Congratulations! God Bless~