The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 704 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/02/12
Great use of the topic to inform us of this wonderful work and what a difference useful employment makes.
I've been to Malawi twice. The first time we launched just such a sewing program.
Great read!
02/03/12
Beautiful and masterful writing. Very intense read. Thank you. God Bless
02/03/12
This article is very humbling for spoiled Americans. My, what a blessing to help those in such unfortunate circumstances. You did a great job of expressing a differrent side of emplyment than most people think about.
This is a great story. It is a wonderful example of how just one or two people can make a difference. It was quite educational as well as inspirational.
02/08/12
We here in America lament the job situation in our country. So how eye-opening for us to see a country dealing with poverty that we can barely imagine. Praise God that He uses people like this couple to make a difference. If we Americans want to, it is easy to find a ministry like this to support with finances and prayer. Will we do it? Good presentation of the sewing program and the people involved in it. Bless you!
02/08/12
What a beautiful legacy! You captured the topic so well and I enjoyed every word of your essay. Thank you for sharing the 'City of Joy' story, giving hope to those who have suffered so much.
Great writing. This piece puts things in perspective and makes me want to do more to help those who don't have our opportunities. Well done!
02/11/12
Congrats on your win!
God Bless~