The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 928 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/23/11
This is chilling. One wonders at the end whether or not Emily is telling the truth. Talk about suspense!
Excellent, with ever increasing tension, believable characters, and a satisfying ending. You have written a winner, I think.
09/25/11
I agree with Nancy. At the end, I wondered whether Jamie and Rachel should trust Emily's words. Your ending made me want to read on and see what Emily is REALLY up to.
09/26/11
I agree with Nancy and Anne, I was left with the feeling of not quite trusting Emily too! What a suspense-laden story! I think my heart is still pounding after the read! LOL Well Done!
This is a great story from beginning to end. You grabbed my attention from the very beginning and held it right to the end. Outstanding job!
This was completely fabulous. Loved, loved, loved it!
WOW! I was hooked and pulled into the story. The suspense was riveting. I wanted more. Great job.
09/28/11
Very, very nice. I enjoyed this one so much. It left me wondering if Emily is telling the truth or just so skilled at lying and covering up that she was able to quickly think of an excuse for the resemblance.

09/29/11
Congratulations on 3rd Place.
09/30/11
This was a great story, Jennifer. Very exciting plot from start to finish. I wonder if Emily was telling the truth... Congratulations!