The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1077 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/09/11
Very nice! The message is clearly and cleverly written. Great imagery. I liked this so much. God Bless~
I completely enjoyed reading this. The title is what hooked me in, yet it turns out not what I thought.
Wonderful imagery. reminds me of Pilgram's Prgress style. I would like to hear more of his trips to bondage.
I really enjoyed this It is a great analogy. Jesus can handle any burden.

Small editing note: Although I could be mistaken I know there are 2 spellings for the sandwich meat but in the context you used it I do believe it's spelled Baloney!

You have a great message and an nice take on the topic. Good job.
09/14/11
Nice job! The surprise twist between the title and the story set it up very nicely. The pacing was good and you wrapped it up well by repreating the paragraph.
09/14/11
This is excellent! The analogy is good and your writing compelling. I like the way you wrapped the story at the end with the same paragraph with which you started. Great job! I expect to see this do very well.
Excellent writing and story. I expect that this will place well this week! Nicely done!
09/15/11
Just a fantastic job on this…one of my favorites I have read this week!! So masterfully written I could easily visualize it as I read! Kudos!
09/15/11
Congratulations on your well deserved win! Nice Job...God Bless you~
09/15/11
Hooray! I thought so! Congratulations on your high placing!
09/15/11
Congratulations on first, you deserve it. This was so well done.