The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 943 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/15/10
How true. It is storming her at the moment. When the storm clouds gather I always wonder if this is the time the Lord will gather His children in the air. He is returning in the clouds and it could be any moment. Thank you.
Wow, this gave me goosebumps of excitement, picturing your wonderful descriptions right at the beginning and in your last paragraph. I too, keep my eyes on the heavens awaiting Christ's return and imagine seeing him right out my front door filling the sky with His army. Great message.
The last paragraph really touched my heart, it was as if you are speaking directly to me.
Such truth. Thank you for sharing. Something we all need to keep in mind.
07/17/10
I'm looking up for sure.You shared our hope so well. May God continue to Bless your writing,Ruth
07/19/10
Good devotional with some deep, profound thoughts. Reminds me of a song we use to sing a few years ago, I believe it was called "The Year of Jubilee." I too liked the inspiration of the last paragraph.
So true, so very true. We hear the thunder, but how many look to the heavens? I'm anxiously waiting and looking. You did an outstanding job and the last paragraph said it all. Good job and keep writing.
Very good devotional...