The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 838 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/23/09
Wow. Deep, a bit dark but definitely intriguing. I was thrown a little when the MC mentioned that they sold perfume. The opening part of the piece seemed more like an essay/lecture than a person's thoughts, so I was caught off guard. But once over that, it was easy to get back into the swing of things. Very interesting piece.
You gave an interesting perspective on the topic and I found it different indeed. Good job.
04/29/09
hmmm... finding life through death. It's all in the perspective. good and thought provoking.
04/30/09
I was wondering where you were heading with this but I like surprise endings. Good story with a good meaning.
05/07/09
Hi Cecile. I’m running a little late this week, but just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, Happily Ever the After, actually did very well in the Beginning and End Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 2, placing 9th in that Level.

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25380

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Again, well done. You deserve a pat on the back. :-)

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August.

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)