The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1805 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/19/09
This poem is EXCELLENT. I'd expect a poem like this in Masters level. I love everything about it--great use of all of the poetic tools, and very touching.
Beautiful and yet so sad! I was hooked and had to keep reading. Normally poetry doesn't grab my attention and pull me in but this one certainly did!
02/20/09
I liked that your poem shed light on the tragedy of child labor in India. Wonderful choice of details and powerful emotions. Excellent work.
Powerful and moving poem. Thank you for bringing to our notice the plight that so many children in these countries face.
Bless you.
Norms
02/20/09
This is beautiful and heart rending. I would be very surprised if this didn't do well. Thank you.
02/21/09
Good rhythm, nice word selection, excellent poem.
Excellent poetry form, nice repetition of the 5th and 6th lines in each verse.
02/23/09
Lovely, heartfelt poem. I can find nothing to critique, as I know little of poetry, other than poetry rarely pulls me in. This was one of those that does.
02/26/09
This was incredible writing. Congratulations on your 1st place and your E.C.
02/26/09
I love to read excellent poetry, so, of course, I loved your entry. Congratulations on your EC, 1st place, and moving up to Advanced.
02/27/09
This was so wonderful... Congrats on your EC!
03/01/09
Powerful. Evokes our prayers.
03/08/09
You really did a fantastic job with the thoughts and poetry in this. Super congrats on your EC and level placing!