The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 868 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/06/05
Great point! I pictured it in today's execution. Three men facing the electric chair. But instead of a chaplin being called in to offer a word of comfort, the comfort comes from the man in the middle waiting his turn to be executed. They were executing someone much more than the a chaplin. They were executing God in flesh. Yet in these dying moments, He extends grace. This is a great presentation of irony of grace.
06/08/05
A strong comment, this is a tight, but powerful statement of the true meaning of Easter.
06/09/05
It just shows that no matter who we are, or what our circimstances, Christ will welcome us at any time! Very nice
06/09/05
Very cool!!! ^_^ i like it alot,
Short but sweet and to the point. Not many think about the criminal. I often like to remind myself that he definitely didn't work for his salvation. Nice job.
Excellent selection of a topic for your piece. It brought out beautifully the entire reason why Jesus was crucified.
You chose an interesting character to speak about. I have liked to have read more, even if it is just speculation. Much truth was shared in this article. Nice job.
06/13/05
Christ extends mercy and forgiveness even in His agony. Your message is short and very much to the point.