The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1331 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/16/07
Beautiful!
11/16/07
Wow! This is a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it and loved the idea of the gift to be passed along to someone in need of comfort.
Wonderful. An inspiration never to give up.
The message, Jesus (The Rock), is a wonderful reminder. Excellent description of emotion and love Maggie.
I can see Maggie bouncing around on her hind legs like a ballerina. Great descriptions and overall good writing.
11/19/07
I enjoyed reading this and felt the MC's gratitude at the encouragement she received. Somebody cared!
Loved every bit of your story. Keep it up.
11/21/07
I really enjoyed this. How encouraging! God's timing is always perfect. :)
11/22/07
Congratulations! Very well written.
11/24/07
I love the idea of the stone being passed on from person to person and 'the ripple effect'. Congrats on EC.
11/24/07
You write very well. Easy and interesting reading - with a message. Congratulations!
Wow - This captivated me from beginning to end. I liked the encouraging gesture from this sister.

This would make an excellent idea for a novel, or book of short stories - who did she pass the stone onto next, and what was their situation etc etc?