The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 841 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/18/05
It must have been my fridge you were looking in, not yours at all :) Nicely done.
05/21/05
One day at a time and you'll get the things done. You've made the start, that's important.
I really enjoyed this article. Very well written and good descriptions. But most of all, I liked the point of your article...one day at a time. We serve a good God, who doesn't want us to overwhelm ourselves looking too far into the future...just take it one day at a time trusting Him each day as we go.
Interesting and good use of imagery. Nicely done.
05/25/05
I found an error in my story. Misplaced participle, I think it's called. "Karin’s niece had cried about losing her pack of purple writing paper all the way home from kindergarten today." Did she lose her paper all the way home? NO. It should have read, "Karin's niece had cried all the way home from kindergarten today about losing her pack of purple writing paper."
05/25/05
One more note. This is fiction. I'm not single living in an apartment, but I do have the same struggles as my character when it comes to staying organized and biting off more than I can chew.