The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1607 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/14/06
You touched my soul and lifted me up to a new place within His love! Beautiful!!
09/14/06
This ministered to me so much! In the midst of personal discouragements, I'm encouraged as I considered the voice of the Spirit speaking through your writing. Beautifully done! :)
09/14/06
This was absolutely beautifully written. I loved the entire italicized section. What lovely truths. Very well done.
09/15/06
I for one love these kinds of comparisons! I especially love it when the italics I'm drawn to read is worthy of my reading!! See, I knew there was a reason it wasn't raining. Great stuff here!!!
09/15/06
This is beautiful! Such wonderful truths, and such lovely imagery. Wonderful!
09/15/06
Love it! It's so hard to wait at times, but yeah -farmers are a good example. My Grandpa H was a farmer and one of the most patient people I've ever known!
What an encouraging illustration of God's work in His creation. I especially like the reminder that it all takes time...
Oh, wow! I really like this. My husband is a farmer, so I enjoyed the parallels you drew. LOVE the ending, too!
09/19/06
Very nice descriptive writing. "...hope whispers with each breath of dawn." Lots of wisdom shared throughout this piece. "The process is as important as the outcome..." Well done!
09/20/06
Your middle section is just breathtaking.
09/20/06
A beautiful piece that really spoke to me, especially: '. Embrace your process with determination, for out of it comes the answer, the next stage of growth.' yeggy
I loved the beautifully poetic language you used. :)
09/21/06
Thanks for the anointed encouragement. Very well done. I like a story that can touch my heart. Keep up the good work. God bless.