The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1448 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very powerful. This kept me reading to the end.
09/09/06
Awesome! Wow. Gripped my attention and wouldn't let go. Powerful. Moving. Ture. Fantastic. Giving my story a run for its money. Wonderful writing. There, I think I about covered it. ;)
How creatively beautiful! I love the weaving of the lyrics throughout the piece, and the ending in the present. Powerful writing!
09/10/06
I loved the line "...freedom calls her home..." That was just one of many, mnay wonderful lines in this beautiful, lyrical piece.
09/10/06
So, so lovely and true and wonderful. I love the buildup from Abraham to the present time - so wonderfully, poetically, and effectively done!
A creative and lyrical weaving of song and scripture. This held me all the way through. God bless xx
09/13/06
I love the way the song was woven through this piece. Well done! Thanks for sharing it!
09/14/06
Loved how you concluded this piece. Beautiful lyrics. Wonderful job!
09/14/06
Congratulations on your "Second Place" win! God bless you as you continue to grow in your gifts and talents! Very, very well done ... I love it!
09/15/06
Cheryl, 2nd place!!!! Super. Good job. Keep up the great work.
God bless.
09/15/06
Congrats on your 2nd place win. Way to go.