The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1567 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/13/06
Nice story - Well done. Gives us a thought to ponder. Thank you.
07/13/06
Really cool. It's certainly a story that makes you think. I like how Karla's character is very real. Awesome!
07/18/06
This is a great reminder for those of us that sometimes feel a bit "trapped" in our daily lives. We all have to remember that God has a plan for us even if it isn't as glamorous as we think it should be!

Thanks for a thought-provoking piece!
07/18/06
Thank you for the wonderful reminder that all the things we find ourselve doing, when submitted to God can be used for His great purposes. Good job!
07/18/06
This eldest of eight siblings can certainly identify with your POV character. I think she deserves an entire book, in which she watches God's plan for her life unfold. This is very readable and well done.
07/18/06
I felt for Karla. I'm glad she found comfort in God's plan for her life - even when she couldn't see it at the moment. She still had to go wash those bathrooms! I found a few too many commas, but otherwise very readable.
07/18/06
Love the quote, love the verse, well written story with a beautiful message.
07/18/06
What a cool teenager! I wish there were more like Karla.