The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1534 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/26/06
It's been a long while since I read Corrie's story. Thank you for taking me back through Rachel. Good job and wonderful message.
05/27/06
Well written, great reminder of His joy giving us strength in the darkest of nights.
05/27/06
Gave me chills. Weren't the ten Booms amazing people? Good writing
These women are such hero's of the faith. Thanks for the story.
05/29/06
Very nicely done! The Ten Boom story has always encouraged me. Thanks for sharing.
05/29/06
Knowing that the characters are real makes this story even more moving. Thank you.
05/29/06
A travel back in time about Hitler/concentration camps is always a difficult one, but you did a nice job bringing Corrie to us through your main character. Well written. Blessings. Jo
05/29/06
A new look at this story, very well done. Thank you.
Great description. Yanked at my heart the whole way through. Nice job.
A well written, descriptive story. Nicely done.
05/31/06
I remember reading about the cattle cars and bunks in Corrie's books, and it reminded me once again of her wonderful faith under dire straits. Thank you for reminding us.
06/02/06
Sharon, this is great! My only suggestion is to change some of the telling into showing. Bring your reader into the scene with your mc. Let us experience the horrors with her. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!