The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1284 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow. Wow. Wow. I loved this! I'm going to be looking for it in the top five for sure! You have certainly captured this reader and I'm looking for more!!! Well written!
02/22/06
Simply amazing!
This wonderful article is so filled with the spirit of the Living God! I thank you for giving me the privilege of reading it. Thank you
02/23/06
Absolutely flawless writing; you really brought us into your narrator's wounded spirit.
02/23/06
Aside from the raw emotion captured in this piece, what I loved most was your subtle hint at the outcome. You turned us in the direction of hope without spelling it out for us. That is masterful writing!
02/23/06
It's funny how God can speak to us through our children. A loving word from them and we crumble with love!
Absolutely wonderful storytelling!! You made this reader see, hear, and feel the MC's experiences. The ending was perfect...so believable real, not contrived or trite. Excellent!
Excellent job! Thanks.
02/26/06
Wonderful piece! An honest look at the darkness many of us face at times. I'm so thankful you used the Bible to minister to your mc. Excellent.
02/26/06
Well done! I think you struck a cord in most everyone as we've probably all been 'there' before. Thank God, we don't need to stay, as He gently woos us back into His presence. Great writing!
02/26/06
Some what confusing when the italics was God and the person speaking. Should be just one or the other for a simpler read. I did not find that the child at the end brought you back from the abyss, only the love of God can do that.