The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1283 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Really liked this.
Very imaginative yet holding firm to biblical truths. Simply loved it.
02/09/06
Clever way to address the fruits of the Spirit. One little bobble (forgive me for being picky - I should practice more self-control) "allowing light to pour out from inside". Well done.
02/11/06
Wow! I'm blown away by this--one of the best of its type I've read here! One of my absolute favorites this week. Just full of layers and layers of truth.
02/13/06
This is a very creative, imaginative piece of work. Well done, and congratulations on your win! May God bless you with more such words of wisdom.
This is an outstanding article, impactful, very articulate and creative, exploding with a good theme. It captured my attention right from the start. You should try to get this published. And I think you should be in the "Advanced" writers section. You have a gift.
02/13/06
Wow! This is so very thought-provoking. A very well-deserved placement. Congratulations!
Very well done. Love it. Keep up the good work.
02/13/06
"oozing between the floorboards" is a good description of our endless desire to control. Well done and attention holding.
02/13/06
This is very clever! Wonderful imagination. Great resolvemnt. Congratulations on your win, you deserve it!