"Honey, you can start this for me?"
Start. Start what for heavens sake? Writing, shoveling snow, taking out the trash? What? Oh well, I guess I will just make my own list then.
Here’s a list to start on:
1. Clean out the car. (Yeah right, next year maybe.)
2. Dust the bookshelves and fish tank. (Who cares and who has the time?)
3. Wash the windows. (Dog kisses, ya know?)
4. Mop the floor. (You’re kidding me, right? Honey, can I do it tomorrow night for you instead?)
5. Clean the kid’s rooms. (It’s kind of deep in there; maybe I should let them do it this time.)
6. Get the snow blower fixed. (When is the snow going to come? Next spring?)
7. Buy groceries. (Who needs any anyways?)
8. Make supper for the family. (My daily chore…who needs a plate again?)
9. Feed the dogs…and cat…and fish.
10. Clean up all the messes. (2 kids, 3 dogs, 1 annoying cat, 1 husband, what else is new?)
The opinions expressed by authors may not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be right now. CLICK HERE
JOIN US at FaithWriters for Free. Grow as a Writer and Spread the Gospel.