The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1236 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Awwww what a sweet love story. Only one thing (quite funny, I might add) is that Joe's head got "crazed" instead of "grazed" or whatever word you wanted to use... LOL I just imagined this guy going nutty over a branch LOL Thanks for sharing!
12/12/05
Thanks, should be "grazed" (where is spell check when you need it?)
12/12/05
I laughed aloud at this story. Sweet, but funny, but one more blooper..kids "rode" their bikes not road them. BUt all in all I liked it..and thanks for sharing it with all of us. God Bless.
12/13/05
I enjoyed this! It has such a light, fun, easy to read feel. It think you could even expand it for a longer tale. Thanks!
12/13/05
We used to play a game in school where the teacher would whisper something to a student and the whispers would proceed around the room to the last student. The teacher would ask the last student what the message was. More often than not, the message was not the same as it had started out.

Great story!
12/14/05
Very fun read!
12/18/05
Thank you for sharing this story. Reading a piece that makes me smile because I can visualize the place and characters as I read is more rare than one would think.
Good work!
I love this story. It's very sweet and unpretentious.