The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 734 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Good example of a situation where a lie is made.

Satan first lied to Eve and he has continued to lie ever since then. His first lie was only half of the truth but half of a truth is the same as none of the truth and this is more dangerous none of the truth.

Today churches can be built on part of the truth. Just look around.

Satan still deceives with part truths. Again just look around.

Continue to search and write for the truth. It is available. It is all of God's word, the Bible.

11/23/13
Amen. Always search out the TRUTH in God's word. He will never let us down as your story so clearly illustrates with the wrap up scripture and prayer.

Nicely said and done.

God bless~
11/24/13
You did do a good job illustrating the topic. One thing that would help make your story flow better is to use some pronouns instead of using the names so much. It gets a little clunky. This was a great reminder to check the source before we take it as fact. Good job!
You came up with a nice devotional. I would urge you to step outside the comfort box and use devotions based on real life experiences. It can be hard to share like that but God can take our bad choices and use them to glorify him.Also Check out Jan's Writing Basics in the forum. If you do that and participate each week, you'll find writing will become easier. This is a nice message and I especially like the prayer.
11/28/13
Congratulations, Ken!

Wing His Words
11/29/13
Congrats! God bless~