The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1199 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/24/12
Oh I loved this sweet story. What a creative piece this was...it sounds as if it could be true. And, if it isn't what a good lesson to learn.

Thank you for this.

God bless~
02/24/12
I loved this! I had to go back and read it a second time to get the full impact of the experiment the pastor proposed. The Lord makes joy available to us every day; why do we sometimes slap it away and wallow in our misery? I hope this story makes a lot of people put their hands over their hearts. Loved this!
This is a nice story. It reminded me of the time my minister had me write down the time of day when I was struggling then he would write down the time of day he felt God calling him to pray for me. There were several times he was praying within minutes of my distress. I liked how you showed how the pastor truly cared for his flock. We all need to be reminded of that affirmation. The truth is whatever we feel here on earth will only be a tiny fraction of how wonderful it will be to be face to face with God. Nice message.
Love this!
What a joy to read. I enjoyed this. Thank you for writing and God bless.
03/01/12
Congratulations on your first place ribbon! This was a pleasure to read. I look forward to another.

God Bless you~
03/01/12
This read was tons of fun. It took me a couple reads to appreciate it all; the second time around was even better than the first. Great job with this. Congrats on your 1st place ribbon and on your EC as well.
Joy led me through this article all the way to the end and I am indeed thankful for the experience as it has put a smile upon my face and prompted me to experiment as well. Congratulations on your EC.