The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 593 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/19/12
This was a great story with the answers for many who may have a problem. I believe that being a Christian gives us the opportunity to read God's Word and understand what we are reading. You did a great job of bringing out the fact that many Christians do not really spend time in the Word, and lose so much comfort in life's circumstances.
01/19/12
Beautifully written! This is a pleasure to read, because it is so true. The more one gets into our Father's Word-the more we absorb and learn.

Thank you for this. I loved it. God BLess~
01/21/12
Interesting take on embarrasssment and the need to know the Word.
01/22/12
A good explanation of scripture from the Bible. I would change the last sentence to Death plus Christ in you = Eternity with Christ.
01/23/12
Thanks for sharing this important information. I believe that many Christians remain unsure of life after death. We are born again, we are going to heaven. It's a done deal as we say in the South.
01/23/12
The true embarrassment is the fact that many Christians do not study and read their bible as they ought. We should always be ready with an answer from God’s word, when asked a life question. Great message in this.
01/24/12
I love that Jill went to the Word for her answers. Good focus on the topic she was studying, and a sure cure for spiritual embarrassment.