The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 773 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is quite wonderful. I love the format and the use of different voices, as well as the profound message conveyed. Great job!
I like the format of this one, and the way you first describe all the negative voices, and then Jim's own voice declaring his decision to walk in faith in spite of the naysayers. Great job!
05/21/11
I'm glad he's listening to that "higher Voice." You were extremely creative with this. I enjoyed it!
This is great! I really thought it was creative and I like that James is listening to the voice of the Lord, even though he faces ridicule and misunderstanding. Great piece!
Fantastic interpretation for this writing challenge. I loved the distinctive voices used and that each had clear, individual character. Overall it was easy to relate to--we are all as Christians trying to hear God's voice in our day to day life and to know what His purpose is for us--even if that purpose may be a little scary or "radical" in the eyes of others. Great job!
When you do hear God speak and you do what He is leading you to do non-believers will tell you not to listen. That is the way of the world.
This is really a genius move to format it like you did. I really enjoyed it and can so relate to the James. Nice job.

Congratulations for ranking 6th in your level!
This is brilliant Diana. What a strong and powerful message. Wonderful writing. I'm sorry I didn't get to reading it earlier!