The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1062 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/05/11
I loved your creativity in this piece. Thanks for sharing your work!
Love the way you tell it.
05/07/11
i can see this as a spoken story along with pictures. well done. I am sure this will enthrall those judges as well!
Masterfully written and very well told from your point of view. I enjoyed this immensely.
This is a great message. Normally I might have cautioned against using too many big words for fear of intimidating a new reader, but the words really fit the energy of the piece. Nicely done.
I had a feeling when I first read this that it came toyou in a flash or vision from God because it does feel that amazing. Im glad you listened to that tugging in church:)
05/10/11
Wow, I'm so impressed with your story and word phrasing. It's magnificient, truly! For the topic, this is perfect! Amazing writing!
Very well written. I liked your descriptions and how you show the spiritual warfare. Yes, though darkness tries to take over the world we have a Savior who triumphs over all and we do have His Spirit to overcome. "Greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world."
05/12/11
congratulations your second place is well deserved
05/12/11
Congratulations, Helen, on a win in this week's challenge. Creative and beautiful writing!
Helen, you swept me along in the heavenlies as you told the age old story. So beautifully written. Your gift is very visible. Congratulations!