Previous Challenge Entry (Level 2 – Intermediate)
Topic: 24 Hours (01/27/11)
- TITLE: What if we had Twenty-Four Hours to Live?
By Cindy Tuttle
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
SEND A PRIVATE COMMENT
ADD TO MY FAVORITES
1. Pray- I would go to a quiet place and prepare for coming home to Jesus.
2. Communicate with friends and relatives – Let them know how much I have appreciated their relationship and I love them.
3. Plan the funeral – I would plan the music and passages from scripture. I would have dance as a prayer and a video of me letting them know I would be alright.
4. Write a prayer and send it to as many people as possible. Also a reflection regarding faith and being so grateful to Jesus.
5. Near the end of my twenty-four hours I would ask loved ones and family to be with me. We would pray, sing, and talk about what a wonderful life I have had.
6. At my last breathe I would hope to lift my hands to Jesus saying “I’m ready to come home. My heart and soul is in your hands.” Then I would peacefully return home to where I began. With Jesus.
Thank God this is just a dream, but why do I have wait until I’m dying to tell people I love them? Why do I have to be near death to proclaim my gratitude for all Jesus has done? Why at my last breathe do I given Jesus my heart and soul?
Today is the day!
Now is the time!
We each have
Let’s value the
time we have
Let’s express our love
Let’s live our faith
A lot can be
done in twenty-four hours
The opinions expressed by authors may not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be right now. CLICK HERE
JOIN US at FaithWriters for Free. Grow as a Writer and Spread the Gospel.