The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 691 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
An enjoyable read about gossip. Oh how it draws people in. A choice morsel. Thank you for sharing.
An enjoyable read about gossip. Oh how it draws people in. A choice morsel. Thank you for sharing.
11/05/10
very good lesson here. Thanks for writing it.
11/05/10
Second one today I've read about someone getting wires crossed about siblings hmm I hope this is not a common thing with christians lol
Great descriptive writing about incidents that happen all too often--among all communities, Christian and other.
I, for one, will take this well-done message to heart.
This is a great story and a wonderful message.
11/08/10
I liked the setting of your story. We can all relate to getting to church late and being distracted. When you add in the gossip, you have a opening for the enemy of our souls to use. You showed this well. I enjoyed reading your story.
11/08/10
your presented a good lesson in your work. My Father in law once told my wife she needed to stay out of other's business. For the first six months of the year mind your own business and for the last six months leave everybody else's alone!
Very well written!
11/09/10
Very, very good writing--lots of 'show, not tell'.

I'll give you the same comment I gave the previous story, though--your writing exceeds your plotline. I've read several stories this week with a similar misunderstanding (it was the brother/sister/cousin, etc.) I'd love to see something farther out of the box--your skills are outstanding!
Congratulations for placing 6th in level 2!