The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 522 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was a delightful tale that not only entertained me but educated me as well.
You did a very good job on your article. From the title, I thought I was in for a normal "sheep and shepherd" story, but this certainly wasn't one of them. I too am thankful that today's manuscripts are so much easier to prepare.
This was a delightful read and I too, have wondered about the life of scribes and what John thought about in writing what he saw. Mind boggling! Liked how you came back at the end to finish the beginning. I was so engrossed in the middle, I actually forgot about "the man". :) That must mean you did a really good job pulling me in!
05/07/10
I loved the humor in this piece--for some reason, humor is lacking this week. Thanks!
05/07/10
What a delightful surprise with the turn of events in this story...nothing the title indicated...much better. The story was entertaining, humorous, educational and completely engrossing. I felt what that man felt at the end...he smiled. There is indeed satisfaction when we can finish a manuscript and seal it and send it somewhere...anywhere. Great piece.