The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 765 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/28/09
Cute parable!

Using a space between every paragraph, even the short ones with only one line of dialogue, will make this more reader-friendly.

This would be a good one to illustrate.
06/01/09
I can see children reading this story and enjoying the fun of these two characters.
06/04/09
A delightful read I shared with my two little one's, Faith 5, Daniel 7. There were some descriptive terms a little beyond thier grasp but they gave "two thumbs up"! I personally believe there can never be enough ways to teach our children the truths of God! Keep it up PLEASE!!
06/06/09
Hi Louis. I just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know your entry, Rocky and Playful, actually did very well in the Light and Dark Challenge. Although you didn't receive an award, you made it into the Highest Rankings for Level 2, placing 12th in that Level. You deserve a pat on the back. :-)

If you'd like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can find them here:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25789

The highest rankings are posted every Thursday evening on the Message Boards.

Hope to see you at the FaithWriters' Conference in August. It’s going to be an amazing time of inspiration, information and encouragement.
http://www.faithwriters.com/conference.php

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)