The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 907 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/22/09
Shout to the Lord is one of my favorites also. It is amazing how such a far off country has given so much to the kingdom of God.
01/23/09
I especially liked the last half of this, and would like to have seen it expanded--perhaps a story of how "Shout to the Lord" made an impact on one person's life.
01/23/09
Some interesting information about Australia.
01/23/09
I enjoyed learning more about Australia from the first half of your piece, and I concur about the song "Shout to the Lord" in the second half!

I would suggest that you watch your punctuation a bit and also space between paragraphs for easier reading.

Blessings on your writing! :)
01/24/09
Good commentary regarding the continent of Australia. From a critical standpoint add spacing between paragraphs to enhance readership of your piece. The goal is to become a better writer and that would include not only content but presentation also.
Thanks for the extra info. on Australia; We sang this song by Darlene in our Church service this morning! My only comment would be to try and break up the article with paragraphs as it looks better on the page as manageable pieces.