The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1088 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really enjoyed the story. Knowing what the topic was, I found that I was looking for the connection before you presented it. It was a little bit of a surprise.

Good lesson and it was presented very well.
By the title i thought this might be about consequences of NOT walking the dog, so i was very pleasantly surprised and impressed with your story.
Nice wrap up. Keep up the good words.
I enjoyed the spiritual applications of your experiences with your dog.
01/17/08
Like a good dog, I bow down at Your feet, Lord!
01/17/08
I'll never think the same of walking my dog again. Creative illustration.
01/18/08
Very clever - I love how you tied the beginning together with the end. Good lesson.
This was very enjoyable. I, too, was looking for the connection to the topic. But you wrapped it up ever so well at the end. Good job!
01/19/08
I loved this beautiful meditation.
A well written, introspective piece. I could easy identify with the allegory.
01/25/08
Great! Wish I'd been a Judge...and you'd see your name in lights! Thought it was interesting, amusing, pensive, on-topic, thoughtful and philisophical (SP?)...but you know what I mean? Something worthwhile to take home with you to think about later. Musings that say something, mean someting, and make a difference. Good job, Pauly! (I wrote about a dog too - but "she" was nothing compared to your Rocky!)