The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1043 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/11/07
There are no words to describe the awesomeness of this piece. I sit humbled and amazed at the ability God has given you. Cleverly written.
10/11/07
Very original piece. I gained weight just reading it! Very nice...
Laury
10/13/07
OK - I LOVE this! Wonderful, wonderful descriptions and word choice. I can't imagine you will be in intermediate very long. This has to be one of my favorites so far.
10/14/07
Excellent imagery, descriptive and just plain good. I would have liked to see it drawn more closely with the subject but it is what it is, GOOD!!
10/15/07
Your grasp of the true meaning of corporate worship is only excelled by your richness of language. In words we all wish we had written you state the all inclusive nature of our God. Congratulations and Bless You.
10/15/07
I didn't get some of the images like the "candy cane" one. But some of the phrases were so much fun to read, I had to read them again and again "simplicity in cinnamon", "espresso was in his bones" (that one's going to stick with me). This is really creative!
10/15/07
I absolutely LOVE your title. You did an amazing job with your descriptions and writing this. LOVE IT!!!
10/18/07
I believe this is the most unique and wonderful entry I've read. I love this comparison of God's people from all walks of life and from all the world's places.