The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1214 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/25/07
The title brought me in. Interesting and detailed descriptions. I had a hard time following some of it. Pretty good stuff thouogh. Thanks for posting.
08/25/07
This kind of reminds me of the Screwtape letters. It's true that Satan can easily deceive us if he offers up some truth with the lies. Good story!
08/26/07
I too learned something here, and I thank you for that.

I feel that it could have been more powerful if you'd 'shown' us about what was being described...instead of being in a classroom situation, make it more like a doctor taking his interns on rounds. Obviously that would be hard to do in just 750 words.

Still, an interesting look at the 'other' side.
08/29/07
interesting use of a classroom. it took a bit to follow the added conversation of students. got lost a couple times with that.
08/31/07
Congratulations, Helen. Your entry has placed 12th in Level 2. The Lists for the Top 15 in each Level and the Top 40 overall is available in the Weekly Results and Highest Rankings forum of our Faithwriters Message Boards.
12/10/11
The title is amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and very much food for thought too!! Excellent in every way!