The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1303 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/20/07
Your descriptions of Yeller's happiness are vivid and appealing! Nothing can equal the glad tidings of the family pet! I enjoyed reading this.
07/23/07
I really liked this. It sounds a lot like the way my wife interacts with our dog 'Cliffard' - yeah I know, Cliffard?...my 4 yr old named it! Anyway...this was a very entertaining story, good job!
I think I know Yeller! Loved your descriptions and the humor woven in-between. I definitely got a sense of "happpiness" as I read this!
07/24/07
Delightful! We should be as happy with such little encouragement.
07/25/07
You certainly brought Yeller to life on this page. The description was graphic. You conveyed the happiness you experience with him in watching his happiness. Well done.
07/26/07
Wow! You caught the excitement I see in my dogs and put into word pictures so clearly. I often wonder if God didn't give us animals to remind us of Him and His love and excitement for His children. No, I don't see Him running laps around heaven and jumping up on angels when we approach Him. But I do feel His joy when we serve and glorify Him.

Thank you for the wonderful piece. Well written, excellant.

God bless and keep writing.
08/01/07
Delightful! I especially liked the "Dog Whisperer" threat. You have such an obvious gift for animal/people observation. :0) Well done.